CRC 2-26 Power Spray
Repels any humidity left after water damage, protects against friction and corrosion.
CRC 2-26 is a multipurpose lubricant, preventing electric and electronic malfunction due to water penetration, humidity, condensation, or corrosion. Displaces water, cleans, removes current leaks, lubricates, and protects.
- Multipurpose fluid.
- Does not contain silicones.
- Protects metals and alloys.
- Displaces and seals out water and moisture.
- Loosens metal parts seized by dirt, corrosion, or dried-up grease.
- Penetrates quickly.
- Safe on all metal surfaces, does not stain.
- Safe on most rubbers, plastics, and coatings. Test on sensitive or stressed materials before use.
- Convenient 360 (including inverted position) spray valve for aerosols.
- High purity CO2 propellant, giving an active product content of 95%.
- Electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Control assemblies.
- Electrical aggregates.
- All electrical contacts.
- Printed circuit boards.
- Coin mechanisms.
- Fine mechanics
- For lubrication and protection: spray a light even coat.
- To remove moisture: spray liberally and allow to drip off.
- When applied by dipping, agitation accelerates the action.
- Test before use on sensitive materials.
- Do not use on energized equipment.
- Do not use on sensitive electronic equipment.
- Allow to dry completely before reactivation.
- To remove residues or excess product, use one of the CRC cleaners